Thursday, August 12, 2010

APPLICATION FOR FEE CONCESSION


To: The Principal Name of College

Subj: Application for waiver of 25% of fee on studies for Masters in Business Administraion

Respected Sir,

I've been a regular student of Imaginary College for four years with a outstanding academic record. My CGPA in BBA. (Honors ) is 3.6 out of 4. My score speaks for itself and shows that I am quiet serious and focused about my studies. I am not able to fully financially support myself for my further education. As my father is a Government employee of Government agency, he is not monetary viable enough to support my studies. As I am determined to do my MBA from Imaginary College - name of College, I want financial support from your institution.

I kindly request you to support me and be a part of my committed decision. I want you to look into my academic record, and confirm from my teachers that I am serious student, willing to be a enthusiastic MBA student. I'm also to eager to work in Imaginary College after my MBA, as a thank you gesture.

I'm attaching all the required documents herewith. Expecting, a positive response from the University on humanitarian grounds.

 

Yours sincerely,

Name:

BBA (Honors) – Year

Address:

Date:

Mobile:

No comments: